St. Louis show this weekend

Les Voorhies

Badge Boss Admin Dog Catcher
My wife and I are heading out tonight for the Gateway Area Knive Collector's show in St. Louis. We're going to stop at Jim and Sue Krause's first and I'll spend some time with Jim in his shop, then the show is on Sat. and Sun.. Here is a photo of my meager offerings for the show.

J

jryan76

Sweet! I want to handle one of those little edc models tomorrow!

Les Voorhies

It was fun, got to see some good friends and visited a great church on Sunday but I only sold one $125 knife so I didn't make expenses, now I'm scrambling to scratch up money for supplies :)

I did manage to grab a bar of S30V and a bar of XHP, that brightened my mood some but didn't do anything for the financial woes. I think I might have to see if I can do a lotery or or something :)

G

Glenn Dykes

Les that really baffles me , I have told David Curtiss for over two years now that you were a maker to watch. It really is hard to believe you only sold one piece . I really believe you have what it takes to be one of the very elite makers . Keep your head up and may you be blessed
in your endeavours . Glenn

Les Voorhies

Thanks Glenn. It's a club show so you never really know what to expect from those. The 1st year I went there I couldn't close my wallet when I left. :)