Some recent sheaths

Paul Long

Here are a few I did recently. That last picture (#4) is of a knife that came to me for a sheath and it is one of those knives that just really clicks when you see it.....so I picked it up from the maker at Blade this year about 3 minutes after the show opened. I didn't want to take any chances on missing it. It's by John White MS from Florida.

Paul

Attachments

• 100_1307.jpg
    100_1307.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_1317.jpg
    100_1317.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_1361.jpg
    100_1361.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 100_1367.jpg
    100_1367.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Superlative as always Paul! I can really see why that J.White takedown got to you. Very graceful lines. Congratulations.

I was hoping you would put some up, Paul my friend.Superb as usual.Dave2thumbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul, dear friend, the word that comes to mind is "superlative" even though I did grab Webster's in order to be able to spell it. ---Sandy---

Hello Mr. Long

My name is Joe, the proud owner of a Bruce Bump gem... And I'm the honored recipient of one of your most excellent sheathes!
I hope you don't mind if I take the moment to add a few shots of your work, and Bruce's, too, to show off a most extraordinary package!

I've been admiring your work for some time, and I am really glad I finally got the chance to to go with your sheath for this particular project. And believe me, I really hope to be able to engage your services again in the near future!

Thank you again, sir - the leather work on this sheath met all of my needs even though, as you pointed out to Bruce, the butt-heavy knife may have been better served with a standard drop style - but I really like this method best, for purely vain reasons!

Attachments

• My Gents Bowie XI.JPG
    My Gents Bowie XI.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 29
  • My Gents Bowie IX.JPG
    My Gents Bowie IX.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 31
  • My Gents Bowie XIII.jpg
    My Gents Bowie XIII.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 28
Thanks for posting the pictures. I had lost the first two in a inadvertent delete
on my then new IMac...and now I've got them back!

I think the placement and style of retention strap over came my butt heavy concerns, and I am very pleased that you like the sheath.

Paul

Back