Shop picture thread.

Jeff Pearce

KNIFE MAKER
This is the place to post picture of your shop. I will start with a few of mine.

Attachments

• my shop 005 (935 x 702).jpg
    my shop 005 (935 x 702).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 556
  • my shop 008 (935 x 702).jpg
    my shop 008 (935 x 702).jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 636
  • dust 004 (600 x 451).jpg
    dust 004 (600 x 451).jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 702
  • my shop 014 (935 x 702).jpg
    my shop 014 (935 x 702).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 612
  • aaa 008 (600 x 451).jpg
    aaa 008 (600 x 451).jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 619
Looks great Jeff. But it looks a little small, super clean and no shop dummy. Well To tell the truth it looks great!

That bench grinder looks so lonely in the second pic.
And is that air conditioning I see? :mad: Im jealous.

Great looking shop.

Heres my......."shop".
The first pic is my mobile unit I can wheel out to the driveway.
The second is my wholeshop.:(
The third pick is my "bandsaw". I will win the Darwin award for this im sure.If you look in the background you can see the grinding dust rusting on the ground.
4th pic is the drillpress and old belt sander/disc sander mounted on the old tv stand. Its mobile too.:D

Well my pics didnt attach.

Last edited:
That bench grinder looks so lonely in the second pic.
And is that air conditioning I see? :mad: Im jealous.

Great looking shop.

yes it got a/c I need to update a few pictures I have added some new tools and made some more benches. and a new belt rack...

Lets try it again.
Heres my......."shop".
The first pic is my mobile unit I can wheel out to the driveway.
The second is my wholeshop.
The third pick is my "bandsaw". I will win the Darwin award for this im sure.If you look in the background you can see the grinding dust rusting on the ground.
4th pic is the drillpress and old belt sander/disc sander mounted on the old tv stand. Its mobile too.

Attachments

• Shop pics 005.jpg
    Shop pics 005.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
Dude that is a "power hacksaw" not a bandsaw. :D

Ha thats terrible isnt it. Really I only cut handle material with it. Its better then the coping saw on micarta or g10...ugh.
I have plans on getting a portable bandsaw and rigging something up.:D

Here's the man cave.
attachment.php

attachment.php

AKA Bad Squirrel Forge

Attachments

• DSC05480.jpg
    DSC05480.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 911
  • DSC05482.jpg
    DSC05482.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 892
Het Jeff where is your shop helper that just stands around and does nothing. You know the one that takes up space and gets blamed for everything. And no I am not him.

I see hearing protection, leather apron, kitty cat, strereo and oh no the shop dumby lost his head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well at least you put a hat on it. Thanks A for the pics but what is on the other side?cool 1

Random pix from last year in shop, being rearranged now for more room.
Shelving and drawers I built for hand tools, they were all free,slides drawers and all. -- Home Depot changeover to self check out,.. Every time I brought in the testing equip, I told the manager I was taking the drawers and hardware- all they knew was it was goping to be removed to make room ,so they didnt care.

The work rest on the grizz is so I can work on more than knives, its over 2 feet wideand 17 inches deep.(that bowie is 14 inches long for scale)

2 small sears 2x42 lil workhorses.
some salvaged and annealed 5160 im about to use.

Last edited:
Back