Welcome to the knife market, and welcome to the world. At the very beginning let me have a brief introduction.

Shieldon knives launched in 2021, but the manufacturer makes OEM/ODM folding knives for 20 years. They have branded knives from now on.

The word "Shieldon" means the products are like a shield on your body and will protect you from any activity outdoors. It advocates a healthy, challenging and exploring outdoor life with spirit of adventure.

Let's have a look at Shieldon knives.
6.jpg

5-4.jpg

2.jpg

1101.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

Shieldon have its own design and positioning. In the future, it will try the best to perform high quality knives to the market.

For more info, please check www.shieldon.net

My surprisingly old son has suggested a ‘survival’ knife as a stocking filler in his Birthday list.
I have no idea about such things, but have shieldon knife that there will be those on here who do - so can anyone make any recommendations?
Thanks

Last edited:
Also, interesting coincidence that the Shieldon Knives age is also 23...

Both 1998.

Sent from my Champion Forge using Tapatalk

So - here's an "interesting" knife.

It has zinc scales (or is that the entire frame?) and a 3Cr13 blade with a hardness of... wait for it... 32 to 34 HRC.

They say on their website: "the 3Cr13 material with a hardness below HRC30 has better workability and is easy to achieve better surface quality"

Sooo... why not just make the blade out of aluminum?

Sent from my Champion Forge using Tapatalk

Back