Security token missing

you will need to log out and log back in. if that doesn't work, log out, find and erase the knifedogs.com cookie, then log back in. That should do it.
t

sorry to be harsh but the issue is with your browser..
log out, clear the cache, delete any cookies, log back on.
if you have the security settings set high, try to lower them.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTPncO-0_g"]YouTube- To clear cache and cookies in Internet Explorer[/nomedia]

warning , clearing all cookies will clear any and all passwords you have saved ( as well as any auto login's for websites ).

in IE , your cookies should be located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

Replace Administrator with whatever your login profile is on your PC.

clear single cookie from IE:
1. open your Web browser, click Tools, and select Internet Options.
2. The Internet Options dialog box will appear.
3. If you want to delete all the cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder, click the Delete Cookies button on the General tab.
4. If you want to delete a single cookie, click the Settings button in the Browsing History section , and click the View Files button .
5. This opens the Temporary Internet Files folder from where you can highlight a specific cookie and delete it.

clear single cookie when using Firefox:
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Deleting+cookies#Delete_cookies_for_a_single_site

sorry to be harsh but the issue is with your browser..
log out, clear the cache, delete any cookies, log back on.
if you have the security settings set high, try to lower them.

I didn't percieve any harshness in your reply, you are only trying to help and I appreciate it. I've done all I am capable of doing and it still dosen't work but thats no big deal. Thanks for your help.

John,
I appreciate you trying to help but I have no earthly idea what you are talking about, I'm pretty much ignorant when it comes to doing anything other than the simplest of things on a computer.

Calvin, Go to Mozilla.com and download Firefox browser. Then instead of using IE as your Browser use Firefox instead.

Also if you have a "Photobucket" or "Webshots" account, you can upload your pics there, then by copying the IMG code you could paste them in your post here.

Last edited:
If you are using IE , try downloading and installing Mozilla Firefox , I haven't used IE in years.

I tried what you said after I finaly figured out what IE ment(INTERNET EXPLORER) but I still got the same message about the security token missing. I didn't even know that I was supposed to have security tokens in my possesion or I would have been more careful with them and not lost them. By the way I've tried the photobucket thing before and I cannot make it work, I can't speak the lingo so I can't comply with the instructions. Thank you for trying to help.

Back