Scimitar flipper

Chuck Gedraitis Knives

The blade is 3-3/4in long, .150 thick and 1-1/16 wide at the widest part and made of CPM154. The main bevels are hollow ground and the false edge is flat ground. The bolsters are textured titanium and the scales diamond pattern water-jet titanium. I anodized the scales blue and polished the tops for a nice contrast. The .100 thick titanium liners have been anodized blue. The tip-up pocket clip was made out of the same scale material and blends in nicely with the scales. Overall length is 8-5/8in.
Thanks for looking.
Chuck

Attachments

• Diamond Scimitar flipper.jpg
    Diamond Scimitar flipper.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Diamond Scimitar flipper b.jpg
    Diamond Scimitar flipper b.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Diamond Scimitar flipper closed.jpg
    Diamond Scimitar flipper closed.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 28
Wow, Chuck, another home run. I love the blade design and how the clip almost disappears into the scales. Is the weight forward blade any harder to flip?

Absolutely gorgeous! You indeed did a great job matching the clip to the scales. Seems like not as many guys are doing Turkish/Ottoman/Arabic-type bladed designs anymore, but I've always loved 'em. A disagreeable political history does nothing to take away from the great edged weapon designs that came out of that region.

A very manly looking knife from one of the most macho sounding names in custom knives.

Back