Rocky Mountain Knife Show (Boise) Preview

Discussion in 'Ed Caffrey, MS "The Montana Bladesmith"' started by EdCaffreyMS, Nov 4, 2010.

1. EdCaffreyMS

EdCaffreyMS Forum Owner - Moderator

Morning Everyone!

I just completed a preview page of the knives I will have at the Rocky Mountain Knife Show (Boise, ID.) November 12-14.

You can see my offerings by following this link:

Rocky Mountain (Boise) Knife Show Preview

Hope to see you in Boise!!

2. Bruce Barnett

Bruce Barnett Well-Known Member

Ed, I will apologise now if i leave any dribble on ya table. They look pretty swish mate. The 52100 piece is a bit different style from you, but that Blackwood handled laminate still blows my hair back:)
    I leave for the Adelaide show tmorra morn so will see ya in Boise next week.
    Cheers Bruce

3. EdCaffreyMS

Be Safe Bruce! Looking forward to seeing you again Mate!!

4. murphda2

murphda2 Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss

Great looking work as always Ed. I really love the 416/108 laminate blades. Those things just look awesome.

5. EdCaffreyMS

Thanks Murph!

I'm hoping that a lot of them find new homes at the show.....Ed is saving up for a new pickup next spring!:biggrin:

6. johnny warner

johnny warner Well-Known Member

Congratulations, those are some fine, very fine knives!

7. wdtorque

wdtorque Well-Known Member

Dang Ed! ?
    I clicked on the link, was gonna tell you which one I liked best, and then one below was better,
    and I got all turned around, and up and down. Mighty fine work. You deserve a new Truck.
    Have a Grand Show! Dozier

8. Steven Kelly

Steven Kelly Forum Owner & Moderator

Very nice Ed.. But, then, would anyone expect anything less than spectacular from you????
    Go get em' in Boise!!!

Steve

9. UncleBillyKnives

UncleBillyKnives Well-Known Member

Stunning Ed! That first one, all i can say is WOW!!

UncleBilly

10. EdCaffreyMS

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Now if I can just get all those folks at the show slobbering over them...and their wallets just jump right out of their pockets..... :)

I'm planning to head out early on Thursday....from what I can tell, it's about a 9 hour +/- drive from here to Boise.