Raffle to Benefit American Valor

CustomerServiceBeth

Super Moderator
Mn Daily 3 last night was 951, so with that being said we have our winner. Congrats to Jim Kitchens on winning the knife!!! Jim if you can message me your address I will get that shipped out for you.
Beth

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Congratulations Jim,
Couldn't have gone to a nicer, more generous guy.
Karma is a wonderful thing.
Steve

jlkitch

I cannot believe I won both raffles. Man, karma works I dropped a load of money to charities in the last two months. Beth, you should get my address in a pm and thanks to Keith Johnson for making this knife. they called me yesterday about going to the NE to help people out with recovery. I don't know if my boss will let me go as I'm real busy with research projects; but, the coordinator really likes my credentials and the fact that I'm a fire captain. Seems that my brother firefighters like to work with family, even if we talk Southern. Keep your fingers crossed, I need to replenish my karma.

Later,
jim

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
really nice to see you won these Jim... You got a crazy good deal on those. Wait till they show up and you can see them in your hand. You will see what high quality both knives are.

rhinoknives

Congrats Jim!
Great to hear that you are trying to help out with the storm mess.
Even if you do speak southern!:biggrin:

I'm glad you won both raffles. The real winner will be one of our vets!

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

jlkitch

I got the knife yesterday. It is a beauty with exceptional fit. Keith Johnson really knows his craft. I do like a nice slip lock jack, it's the kind of knife I usually carry.