Quick Tip/Suggestion.

Daniel Macina

I picked up a bottle of this stuff3FA863E6-9B58-4898-87F8-A8943539F544.jpeg

For holding sandpaper on my sanding stick while hand sanding and I highly recommend it. No more sore thumbs from holding the paper on or having to mess with a magnet to hold the paper on and no more waste from having to wrap the sandpaper around. This big ol bottle cost about $10 I think and will be enough to last a long time. Don’t have to respray every time you change paper either I was able to change paper maybe 20 times without respraying. Have to clean the gunk off after a couple times spraying the stuff but it wipes right off with acetone. Major headache saver for me hopefully it helps someone else.

Dan It doesn't make the paper stay stuck? It always did that to me but I'm not sure if I was using the same spray as you. All I know is it was spray adhesive and it would make the paper stick so bad I would have to scrap it off with a razor.

Dan It doesn't make the paper stay stuck? It always did that to me but I'm not sure if I was using the same spray as you. All I know is it was spray adhesive and it would make the paper stick so bad I would have to scrap it off with a razor.

No sir not really. It peels off really easy. As the adhesive is nearing the end of it’s life and needing a respray for some reason it sticks a little harder but nothing too bad I’ve had a couple little pieces stick and I just take my finger nail and peel it off.

Back