Prayer Request

Mike Martinez

After putting up with intermittent abdominal pain, I decided to have it looked at and it turns out its an umbilical hernia. In the coming week I will be scheduled for surgery (thank God that the insurance will cover it almost completely). Never having had anything more than staples and sutures I'm a bit nervous about going under (30m average under general anesthesia) while they repair the damage. If you guys could say a prayer for me, I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you all.

Prayers sent! Gods got your Back on this one Mike!! :) Come to think of it, Hes got your back on everything! Let us know how it goes and Im looking forward to hearing GOOD stuff! :D

Sure Mike!
No problem at all.
I've had two major back surgeries and am put together with Titanium scaffolding and screws in my lower spine.
Do what the doctors tell you to do.
Take pain meds As DIRECTED! or less and you will be fine!
Prayers and good wishes on the way!

Your Buddy Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

Thank you all. It means the world to me to know that through faith we are joined even though in our personal lives we are almost complete strangers to one another.

how did the surgery go? hope all is well. the Divine Physician is watching over all of us and will take care of you.
scott

Scott, I had to hold off on surgery until they ran some liver tests. My Doctor forgot that I'd told him about taking Tylenol the night before and still ran an enzyme test on my liver which showed elevated enzymes caused by the pills. He then thought I might have HEP C or Non Alcohol Liver Disease. Anyhow, this pushed my surgery back until the 23rd. Its a bit odd how many tests are done by mistake and how many need to be done when you have excellent insurance.

Gary,
know all too well the joys of dealing with doctor's and hospitals. came into er with broken arm and second question is "Do you have insurance?" Well, if you post in this area you have the best health insurance there is, Jesus. Hope you are well.
scott

good morning,
unless more stuff has changed, I guess you will have surgery tomorrow. I am praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery.
Thank you for your service to our country. As Memorial Day approaches, I think about the friends and family members who did not come home.
My dad was a navy corpsman who retired after 20yrs. I was an avaition electronics tech and retired after 21yrs.
You have some beautiful work on display on your website.

thank you all. the surgery went well and the recovery isn't too bad. Your prayers were more comforting than anything the surgeon could have said. God bless you all.

mike,
been about a week since the surgery. hope all is well. will continue to remember you in my prayers. medics/corpsman have a special place in my heart as my dad was one. enjoyed the blog.
scott

Back