Please Comment - Your input is appreciated ~ Website Review & Critique

Scotty,

I don't see any huge things that stand out to change in my opinion. On the bottom of your landing page the knife button "For Sale" has no products in it where your "Store" and main image link do but that can be changed quickly. The photos look good and are zoomable. You've got a wide price range and being on different media (Youtube, forums, Facebook etc.) and having different contact options available are good. As you have your email up on the forum here, I would also have it readily available within 1 click or even on the landing page of the website, the form works but some people aren't as technically minded and to them a form screams "Automated Response". A phone number is a liability and a boon for sales at the same time, quite often I have an individual that is in no way email savvy but can navigate a browser and will call. It looks like you've covered many of the bases and I think you'll go as far as you put energy and effort into it. Good show.

Frank,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write everything that you have. Great catch on that error just went in and fixed it thank you again on that.

Yes I am looking at a way to add the email and the phone number up without it being a crawl able text (spammers). Thanks for the input on this I will get it sorted out right away. I like the within 1 click approach a lot.

All the best,
S

I've done that in the past by just making a microsoft paint or your choice of editor image with the address. Depending on the template you're using, or if you're coding the HTML by hand, you can tuck the image inline with related text and it is pretty unobtrusive.

email and phone example.jpg

Back