Plasticized wood Knife handle

T

Tom White

I offer some of the finest plasticized woods available both domestic burls and exotic burls I also have some dyed plasticized woods. You ask what is plasticized woods it is your finest stabilized wood +. I developed my process because I could not find the perfect wood. If there is intersest I will post pictures of what I have available. If I can figure out how I will post some pics.
I have buckeye burl, maple burl natural and colored, amboyna, afzelia burl, afzelia xylay, just way too many to list if there is interest let me know. Imagine buckeye burl as hard as a piece of rock maple. Woods that do not shrink or swell and need no finish just a good polish.

Tom

T

Tom White

Can someone give me a quick walk through on pics on this forum. Do I have to host them somewhere else or can I upload them directly from my computer.
I want to post some of the wood pictures for all to see.
Tom White

Burl Source

Forum Owner & Moderator
Hey Tom,
A quick and easy way is when you post a reply, scroll down to the box that says additional options. Where it says "Attach Files" click on the button that says "Manage Attachments". There will be 5 fields with a browse button next to them. Click the browse button and find the image on your computer. Do that for each photo, up to 5 of them. Then click "Upload". After that Click the "Submit Reply" button and that will post your reply with the photos in a thumbnail format. There are ways to post bigger photos by hosting them online but this should get you started.
Good luck,
Mark

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
I'm interested in seeing what you have Tom.
Post again if it doesn't work for you.

T

Tom White

I have started a new thread with pictures of some of the woods I have to offer.

Tom White