Orange g-10

Wherever you find it, get more than you need. It seems to come and go. It's really cool though, you can finish it rough for super-grippiness or sand it smooth for a cleaner look, and it's still BRIGHT orange. Tough as... well... it's really, really durable.

Wear a respirator and open a window when you cut/grind it though! It stinks to high heaven if you go too fast and the little bits of glass can't possibly be good for your lungs! If you cut or grind it WAY too fast it will kind of de-lam and char and shred apart and make a gawd-awful mess... don't ask me how I know, just be gentle.

Despite all my warnings, yes, it makes awesome handles.

Hey MURPH, Thanks for the link I will check with him and see what he has. If that doesn't work, I will take mike millers approach and call Bossdog. Thanks for the tips james I can use all the help i can get.

Thanks guys, Mike

I would actually check Boss first, but I know he and the family are out of pocket at the moment. For some reason I was thinking I remembered someone saying Boss was out. If you need it "now" check with Phil. If you can wait a day or two and Boss has it I would go that route.

Good things come to those who wait and I'm not in a hurry so I will wait on BOSSDOG. Thanks for all the other options.

Mike

Back