Off to Seattle on Sunday.....and hopefully some answers

Chris623

Ed, that's great news "considering", as Sean says. Been praying for you. Put your name on the list for our prayer team at church, so you've had that help also. I hope and pray, myself, that you find a way to continue doing what you do so well and love so much. Just don't over do it!

Gliden07

Ed good to hear from you!! Glad no Cancer!! And to hear your Doctors have a game plan finally!! I hope the new meds do as they say! Been missing your commentary on here!!

opaul

Great news considering the issues and a medics plan to treat the problem. Praying for peace, comfort for you and family.

Merle

Good news Ed. Happy to hear you’re turning the corner and heading in a good direction!

Andy

EdCaffreyMS

Forum Owner - Moderator
Started the new meds yesterday..... Docs said a month or more to notice their effects. I'm already beginning to see that this is gona be something that totally changes my life/lifestyle. What used to be "little" tasks, are now major ones. Something as simple as going to Sam's Club to pick up a few things, involves a long rest period afterwards. Hope them med hurry up and kick in! :)

Biggest disappointment is missing this year's Blade Show. Hopefully by next year this stuff will be under control, and I can make the show then.

cdent

Ya know, one of the best places for catching a mid morning nap is at the edge of a duck marsh when the birds slow down and you can feel the sun warm things up a bito_O;). Don't mind me, just chip away at what you gotta do.