North Texas Knife Makers

Mike Martinez

After last weekend's show, I'm convinced that we have enough makers in the DFW area to start up a club of some sort. After speaking to a few other makers, we've got a basic blog going to try and gauge interest. Ideally we'd like to have a monthly get-together. Anyway, if you're a maker in the DFW area (regardless of experience level) drop by and join the blog and mailing list.

Thank you all.

Regards,
Mike Martinez

http://texasknifemakers.blogspot.com/

I'm in Tyler and would love to join! I'm not sure if I could make it EVERY month but I could make alot of them. I am very interested in meeting other knife makers face to face as all of my interaction so far has been online. I had planned for months to attend last weeks show but my one year old caused a change in plans, lol. How do we sign up on the website? I didn't see any link but I am on my phone so I might have missed it. Thanks for trying to get this started, it would be a dream come true for me to hang out with other makers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have a mobile site ready tomorrow. But for now you can join the mailing list by emailing me. If you have gmail you can join follow the blog.

Back