No smilies?

Keith Willis

No smillies?

Why am I not able to use the smillies in my post?

Thanks,
God bless,Keith

Last edited:
You should be able to. I have no idea why you can't. I'll add it to the bug list.

Are you using the Quick Reply window? Cause smilies are only available in Go Advanced mode for me too.:running dog:

All I have is the few at the bottom of the post box.Is that all I should have? If it is I will feel stupid.

God bless,Keith

there should be a bunch to the right of the box you write in.

That is what I thought Boss,but I have nothing on the right.Could it be a setting that I need to change?Not sure.

I know for sure,if you can help me out you will.I am not sure,but I think they may have been there at one time,but again I am not sure.

God bless,Keith

Last edited:
I guess that would be Internet Explorer.I not very smart with these things(really kind of stupid).
God bless,Keith

Hey Boss,have you been able to look into my problem with no smilies?Just checking.
Would anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help,
God bless,Keith

Are you using the " Post Reply" button or the " Post Quick Reply " button ?

Quick doesn't have the SMILIES box :) 2thumbs

Attachments

• post.jpg
    post.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 15
Still no smilies,could it be a setting?I have smilies on other forums,I guess thats why I am thinking it is the forum.

God bless,Keith

Last edited:
Go to User CP ( upper left corner )

then scroll down to Settings and Options

click on Edit Options

all the way at the bottom is : Miscellaneous Options

You have three options in the drop down for Message Editor Interface, try setting yours to " Standard Editor "

if it is set to BASIC EDITOR , you dont see the smilie box when using " Post reply "

HOH!
John...very good! 2thumbs
I didn't know that.
t

Go to User CP ( upper left corner )

then scroll down to Settings and Options

click on Edit Options

all the way at the bottom is : Miscellaneous Options

You have three options in the drop down for Message Editor Interface, try setting yours to " Standard Editor "

if it is set to BASIC EDITOR , you dont see the smilie box when using " Post reply "

Back