Nickel Bars and sheets - SOLD

Ray

Dealer - Purveyor
I am not a dealer/purveyor. I am a retired knife maker and I'm clearing out materials.

Nearly have all of the handle materials cleared out. This is the nickel bars and sheets I had left. Use for bolsters, pommels, and decorative spacers. I went to Jantz Supply and priced these out using the price per inch on theirs. It came out to $132.15 for the whole pieces listed below. I didn't price in the smaller stuff.

Asking $75 plus shipping. These will have to go in a medium flat rate, so the shipping cost is $15.05.

Bars.
1/4 inch thick X 1 inch wide X 5 1/2 inch long bar.
1/4 X 1 X 9 inch bar.
1/4 X 7/8 X 3 1/2 inch bar.
3/8 X 1 X 4 inch bar.
1/4 X 3/4 X 6 1/4 inch bar.
3/8 X 3/4 X 8 1/4 inch bar.
Sheets.
0.20 X 6 X 12
0.125 X 6 X 12
0.020 4 1/2 X 10 1/2

And I'm putting in some miscellaneous small pieces too small to bother measuring but still useful.

IMG_0110.jpgIMG_0111.jpg

Last edited:
You can have it John, if you want it. I don't need it, I have a bunch. But the price was right.

Thanks, John. But I don't need it either. I'm glad you got it. That's a smoking deal. (But I know who to call if I need a chunk or two....)

Sooo...are these taken???? If you guys are having a hard time figuring out who gets it, I can solve that for ya! ;)

Sorry......I haven't been in phone service all day.

If someone else wants them, that's fine...I can pass.

But I wont leave you hanging on a sale. I'll have to transfer money to PayPal tomorrow if I buy.

Bottom line....if someone else wants it, sell it to them.

Sorry......I haven't been in phone service all day.

If someone else wants them, that's fine...I can pass.

But I wont leave you hanging on a sale. I'll have to transfer money to PayPal tomorrow if I buy.

Bottom line....if someone else wants it, sell it to them.
Sold them.

Back