New sub Forum - Services Offered - Work Wanted

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
This sub forum is where anyone can offer services or post work wanted ads.

Please limit this to one post per month (or bumping your post at most once per month)

This area is NOT for selling supplies, we have another area for that.

Examples might be (but not limited to):
  • knife makers seeking commissions
  • heat treating
  • blade grinding service
  • waterjet
  • wood stabilizing
  • surface grinding
  • tax accounting
  • web site assistance
  • graphics advertising, logo's
  • CAD drawing
  • consulting
  • production knife customizing
  • knife repair and refurbishing - fixed and folders
  • appraisel
  • photography
  • auction service

Great Idea Tracy, would this be a good spot to offer my Japanese sword polishing services ???? Bubba

This is a great idea. Thanks, Tracy. Having a services portal really is going to bring a lot of diverse talent together.

I am offering Japanese sword polishing service only to members of Knife dogs . Normal cost for polishing Japanese swords is way too expensive. Usually its 75$-- 100$ an inch . I can offer the same service for less than half 45 $ per inch . You may leave PM and I will get back to you ASAP . I know some of you folks have some old rusty swords that are not broken. Turn them into cash money . A good polish will do exactly that . Take care..... Bubba-san

I am offering Japanese sword polishing service only to members of Knife dogs . Normal cost for polishing Japanese swords is way too expensive. Usually its 75$-- 100$ an inch . I can offer the same service for less than half 45 $ per inch . You may leave PM and I will get back to you ASAP . I know some of you folks have some old rusty swords that are not broken. Turn them into cash money . A good polish will do exactly that . Take care..... Bubba-san

Jim,
Start a new thread for you post or it will never get seen or indexed by the search engines.

I started one in the right section , thanks Tracy I am a little woozy this morning , just got back from having my tummy scoped Bubba

Back