New Guy

pinoyknife.jpg

Welcome Matt!!!!

Good to see ya made it over here, and good to see you're still in biz!
What part of Brier you in?
Had a buddy that lived up there - curious what part you're in...

Post some pics of your work, eh??? :D

Joe
did you really think id ever get out of "Making " ??? we have seen each other "Around "for what 10 years im in the Town of Brier ..i have a few "Toy's" made here and there most of it is gone before i ever get a chance to get pictures "Posted" i got a couple laying around that have been "New" design's after making them to 85% i put them down to play with on a rainy day (LOL) yea we have none of those around here ..:rolleyes:

Erin look at you making from scratch now ?? still waiting to see a picture of the knife completed from when ya came by .. Put a Handle on it already !!! (LOL):D

Erin look at you making from scratch now ?? still waiting to see a picture of the knife completed from when ya came by .. Put a Handle on it already !!! (LOL):D

Matt,

The handle is on it and shaped... but not finished in any way. This was the first handle I ever shaped... but didn't turn out too bad :D. I have not put an edge on the blade yet either. It's hanging out in my knife drawer.

Here's a photo I took back in March.
4130244260_4dc4149524_o.jpg

It's funny, but two of the knives in my Knifedogs gallery are blades that I had rough-ground and brought with me to your place. Look closely at Knife #1 and Knife #4. ;)

Erin

Last edited:
Matt , good talking with you last night.....

something that followed me home from when I met Matt over all Bill Tuch's Shop during the Blade West weekend.....

Pinoy2.jpg

Erin Good im really glad to see it with a handle on it .. now to "bust your chop's" where is the Leather ?? he he :D if you want your welcome to bring it by so it can get the rest of it's "Clothing " look's like spalted maple , with a finish on it it should sparkle like a new penny ..

John goog chatting with ya again !! hope all goes well . im here if ya need it ..

Ok now Where did Joe Go ???

Back