Need To Find Some Of These

Randy Lucius

Got this as a sample with an order I made. Problem is can’t remember where. Contacted Sun Might the manufacturer but they haven’t responded. Found some similar at Combat Abrasives but they wanted $19 to ship three disks and two belts. No thank you.
E85A6BCE-DD1C-40CF-BFDF-CC44F1EBAC7D.jpeg
1DC789BA-86BC-4B2D-9150-27E587687D8B.jpeg

That looks like an emery paper, if it is.

Harbor Freight carries this

9 In. X 11 In. Emery Cloth Sanding Sheets
60 grit
100 grit
150 grit
220 grit
They also carry an assortment pack

Cut to fit and 1586656037204.png

If that's for a standard 9" disc you could use some feather adhesive and a standard sheet of sandpaper cut to size. BossDog shows it in one of videos
I guess I should have describe the disk. Yep it’s a standard 9” but it’s a ceramic paper. I use feathering adhesive on my Rhynowet papers. I use a cork gasket material glued to the disk as a backer. I tried one of Boss’ rubber gaskets but it caused too much “chatter” so I went back to the cork.

Got this as a sample with an order I made. Problem is can’t remember where. Contacted Sun Might the manufacturer but they haven’t responded. Found some similar at Combat Abrasives but they wanted $19 to ship three disks and two belts. No thank you.
View attachment 72843
View attachment 72844
I have been getting some Sun Might belts from Phoenix Abrasives. Maybe try them. They are in Bloomington, MN.

Back