Need a couple sheaths

Les Voorhies

Badge Boss Admin Dog Catcher
I don't normally do leather for my fixed blades but I need to on these and I don't know what's available here. So I'll just show what I need and the first one that can fill that need gets the job.

I need a pouch style sheath for (2) 8.25" fixed blades (photo below). I think I want wet formed but that's not absolutely necessary, they don't need to be fancy but any small touches that might help the appearance would be nice, I think a black finish would be best but if the sheath maker has a better idea I'll probably go with it, these are not high end knives (under $250) so I need a reasonable price and I need them back to me by Nov. 8th or 9th at the latest. These are made with A2 so corrosion with wet fitting might be a problem and also the deep screw holes in the handle might be another problem.

I'll be in the shop all day so if anyone wants to contact me about this you can call me at 952.200.2167

Thanks

m2proto001-2.jpg

Wow! I really like those two, especially the bottom one, a little bit of a harpoon look to it. :drool:

Just my opinion, but I think a Randall style pouch would complement those real nice. Something along this line, but in black. The retention is the Randall style sheath is very positive as well,
chad33.jpg

Maybe with a red inset? To match the handles a bit.

Just a suggestion and what I see would compliment those for me.

Back