My latest

Solid hunter Kev! I think I might try and incorporate a finger Choil like that on one of my small hunters

Saw it on Instagram and commented there but I’ll comment here too. I agree with everyone else. It’s a fantastic knife! Material choice is outstanding. Clean, high quality workmanship and a design that lends itself to do what a knife is supposed to do CUT. Great job Kev!

Solid hunter Kev! I think I might try and incorporate a finger Choil like that on one of my small hunters
I’m drawn to the finger choil designs for whatever reason. They just feel good in my hand. I’m a die hard blade pincher and I think that influences my designs a lot, for better or worse.

Saw it on Instagram and commented there but I’ll comment here too. I agree with everyone else. It’s a fantastic knife! Material choice is outstanding. Clean, high quality workmanship and a design that lends itself to do what a knife is supposed to do CUT. Great job Kev!
Thank you, again. I really like that little design. It’s been a good all around knife for me.
I am already smitten with the paper micarta. I love the clean black look. Not bad to work with either.

Back