My knife collection

sicilian767

Figured I'd show y'all my entire blade collection. Well, almost entire. Me and my brother kinda share our collections, what's mine is his, and what's his is mine. So not including my brother's; this is my entire collection. I'll admit, it's a bit lacking in custom knives, mostly due to money. But I plan on changing that in the near future :D

Knives in these photos starting with machetes are: Cold Steel Kukri machete, a Japanese Hatchet my uncle picked up in Japan while he was in the Army, my Ontario 18 inch machete in 1095, a Brazilian machete that my uncle gave to me (probably older than I am), Cold Steel heavy machete, and the new Cold Steel Kopis machete. Of these, I'd say the best choppers are the Cold Steel Kopis machete, and the Ontario 18 inch machete.

Of the fixed blade knives, they are from top left going clockwise: The Ontario Marine Raider Bowie, Cold Steel G.I. Tanto, Cold Steel Master Tanto (my most expensive, and one of my favorites), Cold Steel Recon Tanto, Ka-Bar black combat/utility knife, Ontario SP1 Marine Combat, Ka-Bar USMC combat/utility knife with partial serration, Ka-Bar USMC plain edge, Cold Steel Outdoorsman Lite, Cold Steel Finn Bear (one of the best knives for the money), and Cold Steel Master Hunter.

For the tomahawks, they are also lacking. I have the Cold Steel Trench Hawk, the Cold Steel Rifleman's hawk, and the Cold Steel Norse Hawk. Of them, I'd say the Norse hawk is one of my favorite throwers. The Rifleman's hawk hits like a bullet, it's really powerful. Trench Hawk is a great tool, but I don't throw it as much.

And last, are the folding knives. Most of them were handed down to me from my uncle before he died. They're probably older than I am. But the two that I personally carry the most are the Gerber DMF manual folder, and the Cold Steel Recon 1. I also have a Leatherman Juice in there, and a couple of Camillus, a Buck, and some cheap china no-brand knives that I got as a little kid. Oh, and there's also a couple of Winchester knives in there.

That's it folks! Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• DSC00257.jpg
    DSC00257.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00258.jpg
    DSC00258.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00260.jpg
    DSC00260.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00261.jpg