My humble Chris Reeve collection

Blastmaster1972

The Mnandi is my favorite folder.

My first one: African Blackwood, purchased at a knifeshow in the Netherlands, december 2007.

Second to sixt one were all ordered at the same time, january 2008 (at True North Knives).

Mammoth Ivory/stainless damascus:

Mesquite Burl:

Bloodwood:

Boxelder:

Snakewood:

Group shot:

Another group shot:

Snakewood & Raindrop damascus:

Bloodwood & Ladder damascus:

Ironwood & Bubblewrap damascus:

Kind regards,

Jos

STR

Beautiful collection you got there. I didn't realize the Mnundi was so much smaller in scale than the Sebenza.

I may have to look into one myself one day. If you have a shot of one looking down into the lock up view showing the full length I'd like to see that too if possible. Thanks for sharing

STR

BowtownBlade

Those are beautiful knives, you have a very nice collection and a nice looking book. I was not able to read a single word in it tho ;)

M

Mr. Knife Guy

Nice collection! I love the one-piece survival knives. I have the Aviator, and it's one of my all time favorite knives.

R

razr

The Mnandi is my favorite folder.

My first one: African Blackwood, purchased at a knifeshow in the Netherlands, december 2007.

Second to sixt one were all ordered at the same time, january 2008 (at True North Knives).

Mammoth Ivory/stainless damascus:

Mesquite Burl:

Bloodwood:

Boxelder:

Snakewood:

Group shot:

Another group shot:

Snakewood & Raindrop damascus:

Bloodwood & Ladder damascus:

Ironwood & Bubblewrap damascus:

Kind regards,

Jos
It's a real good thing I don't live that close!!!

standingbear

Nice collection, i have one of his 1 pc. survival knives 5 inch blade forget the name and not going up to my bedroom to look it up heh.
I like it alot got it at a gun and knife show a couple years ago for a good price.:)