More Videos Coming!

EdCaffreyMS

Forum Owner - Moderator

cdent

Looking and sounding great Ed. Not to take a bit away from your new projects, but ole Boomer is looking pretty good himself. Only thing, Blade has a step on him and he can't herd Blade around by the ear! Really good memories that you've shared of Hammer and cool plaque that Cindy had made up, those times seem like yesterday. Maybe, a miracle is a bit too much, but that procedure last month easily looks to have exceeded expectations. It'll be a few months down the road, but maybe Blade will be up for retrieving his own ducks this coming fall.

EdCaffreyMS

Forum Owner - Moderator
Matt: Many Thanks! We filmed all day today too! Hoping that tomorrow we can at least get started on the remake of "Basic Bladesmithing".

Craig: Since Hammer passed, Boomer has taken over the "bravo" role (I'm still the Alpha) :) I was hoping to get Blade started on ducks/geese this past season, but wasn't every feeling up to it..... I feel bad that he's gona be a year behind next season, but we'll see how it goes.
As far as the surgery..... it was WAY more than I hoped for! Since the surgery, I've had NONE of the gut pain that had been there for so long. Still feeling a few twinges here and there from the surgery....but the Surgeon did tell me it would be "a few months" before all of that went away. All I know it that I feel better than I have in a decade! WOOT! With any luck, maybe you folks will be nearby come next hunting season! :)