Modified fire pattern

jim moyer

This hunter is a modified fire pattern of 1080 and 15n20 with a black tail deer handle.

bf103a.jpg

bf103b.jpg

bf103.jpg

Great work. I really like that pattern. The whole thing looks great together. What kind of spacer did you use above the antler?

Pat

Great work. I really like that pattern. The whole thing looks great together. What kind of spacer did you use above the antler?

Pat

That is cocobolo Pat.

Thanks for the complements folks. I have this one for sale at the blade forums as I am not sure where to put custom knives for sale on the dogs forum.

Larry, I like what you say in your signature about old. "Getting old ain't so bad...It's just a darn inconvenience "

I am aproaching 69 and feel that way sometimes.

Jim, I first heard that saying from my grandfather when he was 91 and still working his farm. I'm 63 now with bad health and I find a lot of things harder to do but I still do what I can, it just takes longer and with a little ingeniuty you make it easier. :)

Larry

This hunter is a modified fire pattern of 1080 and 15n20 with a black tail deer handle.

bf103b.jpg
So sweet and so very nice! The black tail deer horn matches nicely with the modified fire pattern 2thumbs

Thanks for showing Jim :)

Mohd.

Back