Merry Christmas!!!

highwall

Even Looks like Christmas in April!!! Have to share this with you guys. Been waiting on delivery of a paragon HT oven since before covid19... Had pretty much given up on seeing it till this summer with the country all shut down. My benches are covered with blades that are ready to HT and I really hate doing it with a forge.... but have been doing a couple at a time. Got too work this AM and a truck pull in and there is a pallet from Pargon!!!! Truck driver is probably still shaking his head over a grown man getting so excited over a tool!!!! My wife has seen this before.... Most people just don't get it! I may never come out of the shop now;). Thank you Lord! ( and usaknifemaker & paragon too) Can't wait to unwrap it.....

Attachments

• Easter 20.jpg
    Easter 20.jpg
    879.2 KB · Views: 11
Beautiful place!! Yeah, I get way too excited with new tools too. :) Post up some of those knives when ya get'em done.

Congratulations on the belated delivery. Maybe that book that I have on order about pole arms will show up soon.

Doug

Congrats on the new oven! that's a nice picture, where is it?
It hit 90 degrees yesterday at my place. it's going to be a long hot summer.

Thanks Guys, Got to spend some time today making a table for it, was hoping to put it on a shelf but it's bigger and heavier than I thought! I'm still a newbie so really amped to get HT dialed in. Steve that 90 degrees sounds pretty good right now.... Had to use icemelt at the store this morning
Steve

Back