Merry Christmas Everyone!

EdCaffreyMS

Forum Owner - Moderator
With the health battles I'm going through this year, we missed getting out cards, and didn't pay enough attention to some other things we would have liked to.

I wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a BLESSED NEW YEAR! And more importantly, both Cindy and I want to offer our sincere thanks for your prayers and support. I don't know where this health thing is going, but I am taking things day by day, and am wholly blessed to have a network of people here.....to lean on when I'm weak, and talk to when I don't know what else to do. The blessing of my friends, here on the forums, cannot be overstated, nor could I ever thank you enough. Cindy and I both send our love and admiration for each and every one of you!!

Sean Jones

Merry Christmas Ed.

I know from my own wife's health problems how draining the whole experience can be, both physically and emotionally for both you and your wife.

Keeping you and your wife in my prayers.

Gliden07

Merry belated Christmas Ed!!! Hope your Christmas was fannntaaassttttic!!! Have a wonderful New Year. Thoughts and prayers with you for a full recovery!!