Meet the newest Bump "Copper"

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Daughter brought him home and we decided to keep him. He is a mix between Walker Hound and American Mastiff. He has short legs like his father the hound dog and a good nose. I like his disposition and long naps.

217.jpg

215.jpg

222.jpg

227.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning Bruce. He looks like a great addition to the family.. and I bet he will be a good shop dog! 4sure! :)

Howdy, Copper! Those pictures are absolutely precious, especially the last two. The last one still has me chuckling! What a great addition to the family, Bruce.

Great addition I agree Copper looks like a great hound. You might have to get another shop chair/bed for the dogs I bet in six months he will take up more than 1/3 of everything. LOL. Great pics.

Nice Pooch!! The 2 puggs are lookin at him like, "What is wrong with this guy's face?"

That's some funny pics there :D

I'm about to add two dogs and another cat to the family when my wonderful girlfriend moves in in a few days... I'm sure my 2 cats will be about as thrilled as your pugs! This is gonna be fun... :les:

That sounds like a big happy fur swapping family James. Keep us informed will ya? heeheehee
That's some funny pics there :D

I'm about to add two dogs and another cat to the family when my wonderful girlfriend moves in in a few days... I'm sure my 2 cats will be about as thrilled as your pugs! This is gonna be fun... :les:

Copper's House

Now I see why you built that new shed. It's for when Copper grows up!

Attachments

• AmericanMastiff.jpg
    AmericanMastiff.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 18
Last two got me too. Pugs were looking at him like he smelled bad! LOL
I think you need to make a calender!
Dozier

Congrats on the new edition! You are a big softy are'nt you! LOL! Good looking pup. I have a beagle named Copper. He is a good dog!

Back