JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
I have dumped cookies and done everything people have said to do, but I keep having to log in and if I am on the site for 15 minutes I have to relog in. What am I doing wrong, or is there something at this end? And it will not remember me, I thought that was because of me but everywhere else it remembers me.

James

I checked your account and everything looks to be in order.... There may be something I don't know about though?

I haven't a clue what could be causing that. We have about a dozen guys (maybe more?) having the same thing going on. I am hoping the version upgrade takes care of some of these ghost issues.

I had the same problem for several days. That seems to be ok now but when I post and come back later I can't find my posts. I cleared my computer like you said but it doesn't seem to help this problem.

Larry

I've had that problem once and now it seems fine. Try restoring your computer to a time that it was alright.

I even got a new computer. Didn't help. I can log on click on today's posts and when that comes in I'm not logged in. Sometimes I go along for a while, click on a new post and I'm not logged in. Go figure.

I have just noticed, I can be logged in, click on the quick links then the today's posts and when today's posts come up I am not logged in. So if I want the benefit of the program knowing which posts I have already viewed or if I want to post I have to log on again.
Boss, I sure wish you could figure it out too.
I guess just wait until you get all the new stuff up and we will see if we are then back to were we were several months ago and everything was working fine.

I am going to make a suggestion folks that might help. Notice I said might. Google mozilla or firefox browser , download it and see if that helps. And yes its free.

Back