I haven't posted anything in awhile, so I thought I'd share a folder that I just completed. This knife is going to my brother-in-law as a Christmas from my sister. In general I like how the knife turned out overall. I had some difficulty with the redwood burl chipping out for some reason and ended up with a small gap between the bolster and wood on one side. The gap torques me more than the chipping. Here are the specifics on the knife and as always comments and critiques are welcomed. The overall length of the knife when opened is approximately 8 3/4", closed is approximately 5", with a cutting edge is 3 1/2". Alabama buckshot damascus for the blade and their random pattern for the bolsters. I added file work to the blade and liners.