Let's hear some good dirt........

Discussion in 'Ladydogs' started by Steven Janik, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Steven Janik

Steven Janik SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS

Ok Ladydogs we have not heard from you for a while so in the interest of being an all around trouble maker let's hear some stories.

And today's topic is.......The dumbest thing my husband/boyfreind ever did was...........?????

The only rule is that he must have lived through the ordeal. Wife induced injuries are allowed and should be told with gusto.

Steve

I'll get it started. A buddy of mine decided to take his wife fishing to snag carp at a local power plant. When she got caught on the bottom he came to her aid and she had pulled the line tighter than a harp string. Just as he was going to tell her to let off on the drag as not to damage the reel the hook and 2 ounce weight let loose and bashed him in the forehead rendering him unconscious and requiring several stitches. Later that week, while recovering, he decided to get fresh with her in hopes of a little retribution for his injury. She promptly launched the TV remote at him, striking his forehead and tearing out some stitches. Now thats funny!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  2. My husband, "Jawilliams" James had ordered a neck thorn from J.Neilson for Christmas this year. On seeing it I fell in love with it and requested one for myself with a red sheath. Mine arrived in time for our anniversery. I was careful cause the knife is small and fits tightly into the sheath. Just before we go to bed James sees it on my dresser and picks it up and pulls the knife out and slices the tip of his thumb. He swears the knife is evil and I say it is proof the the knife is mine cause it cut him and not me.

3. Steven Janik

Steven Janik SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS

I believe that knives, like pets, choose their owners and obviously this one has shown its preference.. I cant tell you how many times a knife has called my name from a sale table. It's uncanny, but my Lady Dog still doesn't believe me.

Steve