Latest One (Immatiton Ivory)

I like it!! The liners are the perfect choice to compliment the Ivory handles! The white against the blade really makes them stand out!!

Thanks for the comments everybody. It’s greatly appreciated! Still being new I try to improve on each knife and I have a lot of weak areas to work on. Seems like every knife there is something that I wish I had done better. Is that just how it is with knife making?

Still being new I try to improve on each knife and I have a lot of weak areas to work on. Seems like every knife there is something that I wish I had done better. Is that just how it is with knife making?
Yes! It's just part of the adventure, enjoy learning something new every time you go out to the shop.

That's some nice work there Lucius. thanks for that link, I just ordered some of that stuff. I've never seen anything quite like that.

One note for you guys who are thinking about using this material. Don't be too aggressive drilling your pin holes as it can chip out. It's not bad but it can happen. Use tape and go slow. It will be fine.

Back