Latest Effort

Travis E. Daniel

This is a pair for a father and son. 7-8 oz. W&C leather, shell stamped, and hand stitched.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN0003 (1200 x 900).jpg
    DSCN0003 (1200 x 900).jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN0007 (1200 x 900).jpg
    DSCN0007 (1200 x 900).jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 117
Very nice. I just purchased that stamp and you showed me how it will eventually turn out with some practice and patience. Pretty awesome.

Love that pattern!

I've seen Sandy do something similar but turned around, looked like snake skin. :)

Travis, that is some very impressive work. I can tell that you did it when Doug Adams was not around. :)

I may have missed it, but tell me a bit about the stamp. Tandy?

Robert

Robert,Steven, and Ebbtide, thanks so much guys.
Robert, the stamp is Barry King, comes in 2 sizes. A little pricey but worth every penny. Good to hear from you.

Just as I was wondering what to use for a sheath for my latest monster ( I like big blades) I was thinking leather would look great but my friend says not to use it on my damascus. I don't remember why now, stupid memory.. Your leather work is great!

David, thanks for the compliment. Leather should be fine for damascus , just dont store it in the sheath for long periods of time. This is true for any knife. Acids in the leather will cause a problem over a long period if left unchecked

Back