Knives for victory auction!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
The latest "Knives for Victory" Auction is now active!

If your interested in one of my knives, here's the chance to get one, with all the funds going to our church building fund!

GO TO AUCTION

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Its a beauty Ed
I know you are not feeling well and yet you are holding to your quest to help with the church building costs. Very commendable my friend.

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Thanks Bruce! It's true that I'm not near "myself", but I think things are getting better day by day. After the trip to Salt Lake, we got more answers/care/treatment then I did in 7 months of dealing with the local Docs. I still get worn out pretty quickly....yesterday I did about 3 hours in the forging shop, and was pretty much wiped out for the rest of the day. BUT....that's a huge improvement from being able to not do much of anything at all.

I just realized how late this month's auction is.....guess that means I better get kicking and get next month's knife done! :) Take Care Brother!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
The Auction has ended....thanks to those who participated, and congratulations to the winner!

scott mack

Ed, Glad you are on the mend! I am the lucky winner and look forward to adding this blade to my small collection.
Scott

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
Congratulations Scott, you got an excellent knife. Thanks Ed your setting a great example for the rest of us.