KnifeMakerTraining.com Update

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Hi Everyone!

With the surgery, and recovery behind me, and feeling better than I have in a decade, Tim and I are back to filming new tutorial videos for KnifemakerTraining.com!

Tim has pretty much gone without any sleep for the past couple of days, updating the website, making it faster, easier, and more secure to purchase or RENT videos! For those who may have the website bookmarked, there is a totally new site, and a new URL..... http://www.legacystudioproductions.net/knifemakertraining/

New videos will be up as soon as Tim gets a bit of rest, and gets the latest videos edited and up. :)

Hi Ed. Glad to hear you are doing better. Health is sometimes one of the many things that we take for granted. Looked around at the new website and I'll definitely be back for some of the videos. I tried to order one of your sanding sticks but they were out of stock. Do you know when you will have more?

It's good to hear your doing well. Bad health is never a good. I always look forward to your videos. So much to learn!!

Back