Knife Dogs Online Meeting?

Justin Presson

In one of the post today I thought how much easier it would be to talk in person. Then I thought why don't we have a online video meeting. So what do you guys think? How about a online Knife Dogs meeting?

I am on a Zoom meeting atleast 5 times a week at work. They can kind of be a pain but also productive without having to drive all over to meet.

I have no idea what we would talk about. I don't exactly have all the knowledge in the world to share. It would be nice to have a topic that we could discuss. If it works out we could have a monthly get together each time discussing a different topic.....thoughts?

Some years ago there was an audio "Knifemaker" chat in an early online platform called Paltalk. Ed was a frequent participant, as was Tracy.

We learned a great deal from each other, made the best knifemaker/friends I'd ever have and I'd do it again gladly.

We work in isolation. Fellowship is good.

Cool, sounds like some interest. I will have to check but Im pretty sure you don't have to have a zoom account, I think I can just create the meeting and send out invites via email and just host it on my account. I will check into it.
Next thing we would need to figure out is date, time, topic.

Cool, sounds like some interest. I will have to check but Im pretty sure you don't have to have a zoom account, I think I can just create the meeting and send out invites via email and just host it on my account. I will check into it.
Next thing we would need to figure out is date, time, topic.
How many time zones we talking?

How many time zones we talking?
Good point. I'm on Mountain time. Since I'm retired I'm flexible about a time. When I was working our headquarters were in the UK and our largest IT bases were in India and Australia. So some conference calls were at the ungodly hour of 5 AM. You get used to it...sorta.

Back