KGA Shop Tour at Yukon, OK

calharkins

I can't wait to get to the KGA Fall Shop Tour on Saturday.

The fall shop tour will be held this year at the home of Bill Kennedy in Yukon, OK The directions to his home is;
I-40 WEST of OKC to Cimaron Road ( exit 132) - go South on Cimarron road to NW 23 RD - turn East on 23RD to Lost Lake Lane to end circle. Bill's house is the one on the Right.

Forging Demo, Sharpening Demo, Question and Answer period and more.

We had a shortened demo due to some presenters had some family issues and were not able to attend.
Everyone enjoyed the renewing of friendships made during the years
We were fortunate to have Uncle AL show up on his way to a Wyoming hunt.
Lunch is always enjoable and if they didn't get enough to eat it was their fault.gangs all here.jpg

We did have a good time. I got to visit with a lot of good friends. We had a wonderful meal. Uncle Al was here and donated some items for our iron in the hat raffle.

We all had a good time. Especially when they were pulling tickets out of the boxes to announce the winners. It seemed like three items would go to the same person in a row.
We had one of the members three year old son pulling tickets out and he would make sure he closed his eyes each time before he reached in to pull a ticket!
I got them all in the end when he pulled my ticket out for the grand prize. A Ray Kirk orange cerokote cowboy skinner!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 12
Back