Kentucky

son of liberty

Hey all, im a amature knife maker, I have forged a few files and stuff like that. saw GLWJ on anouther forum and traced it here, good sight.

Weclome to KnifeDogs. Come on down to the Knifemakers Guild show Sept 17-19. There will be several Kentucky knifemakers there.

I may very well do that, where is it located? I have an Appleseed shoot the weekend before that and Im teaching a wilderness survival class the weekend after that so if i can talk my wife in to letting me escape from my servitude that long ill show up.

I dont have anything worthy of showing off to you guys but would sure love to meet some locals.

I may very well do that, where is it located? I have an Appleseed shoot the weekend before that and Im teaching a wilderness survival class the weekend after that so if i can talk my wife in to letting me escape from my servitude that long ill show up.

I dont have anything worthy of showing off to you guys but would sure love to meet some locals.

The Knifemakers Guild Show is at the Seelbach Hilton hotel in downtown Louisville (at 4th and Muhammed Ali streets). The show runs Friday through Sunday. There will be about 135-150 exhibitors including several from KY like me, Gil Hibben, Gene Baskett, AT Barr, WD Pease, David Steier, Cliff Fendley, Jerry Corbit, and others. The last time I checked the list, we had knifemakers coming from 28 states plus Canada, Italy, Japan and South Africa.

Come on down and say hello. You can find more information about the show and print free passes at http://www.knifemakersguild.com

Back