Just have to share this.....

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Most of you know that I am a Christian, and that I rely heavily on my faith to keep me going. Because of my health situation, my Docs finally have cleared me to start venturing out and about, and today, for the first time in over a year, Mom, Cindy and I attended Church IN PERSON! I know that might sound ho-hum, but sitting in the Livingroom, watching online, just isn't the same. It's the difference between watching, and participating!

The only life experience I can relate it to, is returning home after a long military deployment.... it's all so new, yet at the same time, so familiar and comforting.
I just have to publicly Praise God for keeping us safe through all of this, even if there were a few "bumps" along the way, and more so, for bringing us "Back Home" to our Church family!

billyO

My 85/86 y/o parents got their 2nd shot this week and did the same thing today. I'm they'll say a similar thing when I talk to them later.
Good news for sure!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
I'd be remiss if I didn't also say a heart felt THANK YOU, to my family here on KD! Lot's of times when I've been ready to give up, you folks have motivated me, and lifted me up. Just being able to sit at the computer and "talk" with everyone, on those days when my body won't cooperate, has been a great blessing to me! Again.... THANK YOU !!!

John Wilson

Ed, that’s great! I’m very happy to hear that you got to go in person. You’re good about keeping your head up publicly but we know the terrible struggles you’ve had. Praise God that you’re feeling better some days, and we praise Him anyway on the other days because it could always be worse.

cdent

You know, now you are going to have to go and get your own ammo. Not a bad time at all to get back to your church. Happy Easter, Ed, to you and your gang.

KentuckyFisherman

Some Christians can't witness for squat, Ed, while others make it just a natural thing, inoffensive, part of their life. I totally understand your sentiments and can't wait for my church to resume in-person worship as well.