Just getting my feet wet

Wil

I recently decided that I would like to make my own knives after watching some knifemaking videos on youtube. I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Pat of Arcadia Knives after telling a friend about my new interest in knives. Pat referred me to this site as well as a few others and even spent a few days showing around his shop and helping me create my first knife. I'm looking foward to building my own shop a piece at a time and creating some custom blades.

Welcome to the pack. Start hiding money now! You'll need it later when you see that "special" piece of equipment ir handle material that you just can't live without.

Wil, welcome and ya for me it has been one piece at a time and thank God for Harbor Freight here in Cali....are you from Arcadia Ca.???? Please let me know!

Not in Ca

Hey Kris,

i'm actually on the other side of the country in the panhandle of FL. i hear good things about Harbor Freight though.

Wil, welcome and ya for me it has been one piece at a time and thank God for Harbor Freight here in Cali....are you from Arcadia Ca.???? Please let me know!

Hi Wil

Welcome to the obsession (from another fairly new member)? I'm sure you will enjoy your time here, From what I have seen so far this is an awesome place to be.

Cheers
Rick
Cape Town
South Africa

Back