Just Because

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Isn't it cool how ANY TIME you are feeling worn out, down, or just plain out of it..... you can just look at your pup and a smile spreads across your face....then you realize things are actually pretty darn good! :)

Cindy and I are loaded up and heading to the Mnts with the ATVs for the day..... suppose to be 90+ here at the house..... and only in the mid 70s in the high country.... AHHHHHHH. Will post some pics when we get home.

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
We had a great Saturday! Put about 50 miles on the ATVs, through some great "high" country.

Everything above about 6000', I had to put on the 02...... and of course, can't end without the obligatory pup pic......

Blade is such a Mommies boy. :)

Well, rest up on Sunday, and as long as I keep feeling OK.....back to the shop on Monday.
Hope everyone is having a relaxing and blessed weekend!

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Ed. Bragging isnt authorized, Not everybody can live in Gods backyard.
Got one word for ya...... MOVE!! :) On second thought, naw, you wouldn't like it here.... We have 9 months of winter, one month of "summer", and two months of road construction! (Did I change your mind yet?) :)

If not yet, the wind always blows, the deer and other critters eat up your garden, and it's not at all unusual to see folks drive an hour (one way) for a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread.

Seriously though..... We are really blessed to live where we do. Every time I have to go to Seattle for medical stuff, it's just too much....of everything. People, crowds, cars, buildings, etc....... yuk!

If you wanna see more pics, here's a link to the photo album Cindy is keeping on FB: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=cindy.saltsmancaffrey&set=a.10207764290901206

Last edited:

cdent

Blade cleans up pretty well compared to that pool dip. Made me think of one of the MT seasons you left out, gumbo mud season. At least an inch sticks to the "clean" parts, everything else, you can't tell it's a truck for a week or two. Unless you have to get it unstuck, then you make up all sorts of choice words!