Its been a while

maxcutter03

I have been so busy, I haven't had time to get on here and share and comment. I was swamped over the New Year holiday and then I bought some land with a cabin and got busy with that. Now I am getting ready for Blade. I took some time to take some pics and share. Sorry I haven't been very posty for the last few months.

Here is a Gentleman's Skinner I made for a customer in Ohio.

Steel CPM 154
Bolster 416 SS
Scales Desert ironwood
Corby bolts
Tapered tang
Sheath by Steve Shepard

IMG_6094.jpg

IMG_6100.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

Here is a few pics of my mountain top get away. It sets at 1400 feet above sea level. The road is basically a goat trail up a power line. Just the kinda place we have been looking for. I plan on using some knives up here this Fall.

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6051.jpg

2012-04-27110132.jpg

Love the knife and the land looks like it may have some good huntin on it .. Nice all around , Blade , land and home. Good Luck !

Marvin,
Great to see you posting again. I have missed seeing your super clean work. Very lucky person in Ohio.
Nice little hunter's cabin and property. Wade

Cal we got 45 acres for less than 50K. The cabin has electricity and a water tank system. Gotta haul my own water but that is ok. Looking forward to seeing all you guys that are going to make it to Blade this year. I won't have as many uppidy knives this year. Day before yesterday a project manager for a highway construction outfit called me and bought all but two of my high end knives. 10 knives all together. Most of what I will have will be users. I might be able to squeeze in one more fancy knife. I hope to have at least 15 knives for the show but if not......it will be fun anyway.

1. really clean lines, fit, finish. great blade.
2. I almost cried looking at your hideout. good for you. I had to sell my farm back in Texas to support an autistic brother, and I had a similar setup on a lake. Enjoy every second you are there, my friend. Good for you.
kc

Congrats brother, thats one nice looking place.
Glad to see that sweet knife thought you blew town lol.

Back