Introduction for redleg155

redleg155

OK - I see the forum is requesting introductions.

I found "knifedogs" through an invitation from a knife maker who is a member here. I am not a knife maker, but am fond of things that are made with care and serve a purpose.

I am not a frequent poster person, however I find that real makers of quality tools, whether it be knives, fine guns or fly rods, are generally people I enjoy learning from. So, I read (and search) quite often. Frankly, I am not really a collector of knives, but I enjoy using quality tools for the hobbies and interests I spend my free time with.

I am an avid outdoorsman with very high interest in fly fishing, some hunting (mostly wingshooting), sporting clays and other shotgunning games. I am also a den leader for scouting and, along with my son, spend quite a bit of time doing those types of things.

I am also a former US Army officer commissioned after graduation from USMA at West Point. I have been in 12 countries serving in official capacities of one type or another. I have also shot on both the Army rifle and shotgun teams, being the captain of the shotgun team for a year.

Very best regards - redleg

Conneaut1.jpg

Bula4-16-08.jpg

striper_4_13_07_41.jpg

Welcome to the pack Sir. Good to have another soldier among our ranks.

welcome to Knife Dogs...every time I fly fish I snap the hook off...

Welcome , Todd ! I enjoyed the fly fishing pxs . I did a lot of flyfishing in my younger yrs in Ak .

Joe Sangster

Back