I'm making Folding knives sheats and cases

Discussion in 'Services Offered - Services Needed' started by Nikolov Leather, Jun 8, 2017.

1. As some of you may've saw in the Intruduction section I'm into leatherwork for several years now. And being knife nut it is natural to make some sheats and cases. For now I'm only making these for folding knives. Here are some pictures of my work, I do make custom requests. You can find me, with my user name, on etsy, amazon and nikolovleather.com

so, now the pics, I won't explain them now if you've got any questions - I'll be happy to answer.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. The pictures above were some of my first works, here are some more recent. You can find me in several web sites, including my own, but since I'm not sure that posting them here isn't braking the rules - you can just google my user name.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Johan Nel likes this.
  3. Here is just a pich of my recent work. If you have any questions - I'll be happy to answer :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Johan Nel likes this.
  4. Johan Nel

Johan Nel Well-Known Member

You do beautiful, practical sheaths. The overall look is great and the detail of the stitching is crisp and very consistant. Nicely done!

Nikolov Leather likes this.