I thought you might like to see this

Mark Knapp

Dealer - Purveyor
A medium sized cow mammoth tusk I just finished.

DSCF3552%20%282%29-XL.jpg

Mammoth tusks do carry their weight throughout the whole tusk. They are also much longer than elephant tusks for the size as the animal and the diameter of the tusk.

No, I did not find this one. I never get to find them. It's much easier, cheaper to just buy them from native people and miners that find them.

My job is to restore them. Thanks everybody.

Not only is that tusk beautifully finished...your store is amazing. Very tastefully done. Wish I could come and browse!

I need more mammoth in my life.

Tracy, if you ever get to Alaska please come by my shop. You can breath more mammoth dust than you can handle. I'd love to show you around.

Oh wait, you said "in your life" not in your nose. My mistake.

I've been hoping my dog would drag one of those tusks home. I'm seeing a lot of teeth on the table but can't figure out what is between you and the tusk. Could it be a walrus skull?

Tracy, if you ever get to Alaska please come by my shop. You can breath more mammoth dust than you can handle. I'd love to show you around.

Oh wait, you said "in your life" not in your nose. My mistake.

I *don't* need that smell tho...

To the untrained eye that looks like a real task Mark. Would love to see how you go about the transformation. A WIP would be great without giving away trade secrets of course.

Back