I see many things here slowing down the site performsnce...

CDHumiston

KNIFE MAKER
I see many things here slowing down the site performsnce...any tweaks you can suggest to speed things up?

I had a couple of slow days last weeks, but after cleaning up my pc a bit things started running great again.

we are operating as fast as it ever had been Chris. We have our own VPS (virtual private server) now.
check your PC...

Yes Bill, that's it.
This is the only site that takes forever to load and when leaving a thread it takes forever to go back one page. All other sites load instantly and the queen went in and cleaned out everything for me. I can't figure it out (not that I could anyway) and the queen says it's not us if every other place behaves correctly.

Rudy

Yes Bill, that's it.
This is the only site that takes forever to load and when leaving a thread it takes forever to go back one page. All other sites load instantly and the queen went in and cleaned out everything for me. I can't figure it out (not that I could anyway) and the queen says it's not us if every other place behaves correctly.

Rudy

When having particular site problems, but none elsewhere, I always clear out all cookies related to the troubling site. What do you have to lose?
Good Luck,
Jim

No good Jim.
Cookies get cleaned every other day minimum. I just did it again just in case you're right.

Rudy

No good Jim.
Cookies get cleaned every other day minimum. I just did it again just in case you're right.

Rudy

I am sorry, I belong and participate in a couple of forums, KD is the fastest. Especially from page to page. I wish I could help.
Jim

The banner adds seen to be the biggest culprit for me. And I am only slow on KD out of the 5 forums I participate in. I've checked my PC and cleaned out all the cobwebs...

Back