HUDSON BAY CAMP KNIFE

sticshooter

Well I know it not a exact reproduction of a Hudson bay knife. but it's done stics way LOL. It is a brute. Hammered from 1/4" O1 steel and blade is 6.5" oal is 10.5" 1.75" wide. Farriers rasp bolsters and elk antler. Made it rustic which is what I like best. thanks for looking.

thanks I know i am outta my class on here but love looking at knives no matter what. and showing some I make.LOL<><

I like that knife......a lot. I love that style of knife and you nailed it. Well done. I really like the idea of the rasp for bolsters. I may have to steal that idea at some point. Have you made a sheath for it yet?

I'm with Jawilliams, I'd classify that more in the camp knife category but whatever you call it I like it.

SDS

looks like a heavy duty user, chopper, tenderizer, whatever you want, looks like it could handle the job, great looking knife

Thanks Guys. I am thinking a rawhide sheath. Or Maybe a beaded sheath. My wife does a awesome job on them. She was thinking a quilled sheath. I am trying to save for a KMG grinder to get a better cleaner grind.Kinda hard to do with what I have now LOL<><

Last edited:
thanks I know i am outta my class on here but love looking at knives no matter what. and showing some I make.LOL<><

I guess we are not on the same forum. YOU SIR make a beautiful knife. That thing is one I want to own one day. It will fit my purpose 100%.2thumbsyea!stogie

Please realize that that knife is one that alot of people like and it looks great!!!!!!!!!!

Sticshooter, PLEASE show pictures when the sheath is done. I think that knife would look awesome in a rawhide sheath with either some beadwork or quillwork accents.

SDS

Back