How to report a spam message without opening the message??

C Craft

I got a spam message in my PM. I have seen a preview of it in my email notification that is sent out when you get a PM! Here is what it is and the name that sent it!!

You have received a new private message at KnifeDogs.com Forums from moeman, entitled "Hi!".

Attention! If you still dont know about wide range of computers, phones, laptops, photo cameras, video cameras, clothes, jewelry, goods for sport, fishing, hunting, cars, motorcycles and other branches cheaper than on eBay. Go to http://hotsale.us.tf

The senders handle is moeman

I see no way to report it until I open it and I really don't want to do that incase there is a virus in it. They must have gotten into someone's contact list to be able to get to my email!!!

Deleted and banned.
I have no idea how a spammer could attach a virus to any message you open and read here. We have all the active code options disabled and always have.

I got an email that I received this same message, but when I logged in, it had already been deleted. Thanks, Tracy.

awesome job done keep at it , spammers are a major threat both from the pacific rim, western europe, and middle east their goals are vary but the damage can all be the same

B

We will be blocking a few countries going forward. We keep a KnifeDogs web support guy on service contract and he will put blocks in on Vietnam and China -- which is where all the spammers hitting us lately are coming from. This only works if their root IP identifies them as originating from these countries. It is trivial to spoof an IP so it may do little to slow them down.

I just got an email saying my inbox is full because moeman tried sending two pms. Is spam? Awesome time to have no room for pms. Lol

Back