Hi from Las Vegas

jseymour

Just realized in my last post I had not posted here. Long time lurker, saying hello. I'm on many other knife forums. ABS apprentice, forging during the winter months, stock removal maker the rest of the year. I own my own shop in vegas called Seymour-Made Knives. I have been a collector who put his collector hat up for a while to make his own knives. Before being a collector I was a hobbyist maker.

Welcome to the forum! I'm a hobbyist up the road from you in southern Utah. It's nice to have you here with us. We do like photos here, so if you have any pics of your work, don't be afraid to share.

Welcome to the forum! I'm a hobbyist up the road from you in southern Utah. It's nice to have you here with us. We do like photos here, so if you have any pics of your work, don't be afraid to share.

You got it. Kind of embarrassed that I have been on this forum for years and never properly introduced my self. Here is some of my work.

Just finished this one yesterday. Copper dovetailed bolsters, tapered tang, copper Corby's care of Tracy, thank you by the way for making them, copper liners, ferro rod with copper liner, ironwood burl handle. O1 tool steel blade heat treated in salt pots.

Some tacticals.

Back